• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jul 23, 2009
Yeah yeah, I know, I have other games going, but the multiplayer one won't start until Sanai really gets it going with me, and I'm going to update Anilar and I's game sometime...soong...maybe...

So who's up for fighting me? Any army acceptable, I don't care mates.

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Feb 5, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Bah! I would, but I don't think that I can reasonably manage another one (with 3 games, and the multiplayer going.. )

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jul 23, 2009
Thpfft, managing games is for the weak! The only true strategy is to start four or five and just update them how you please!

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Feb 5, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
hehe.. I work about 12 hours a day during the week though.. so, I don't want to have too many going at a time, cuz it'll become unreasonable.

and actually, that's 4 plus the pending multiplayer. I've still got a 40k going as well with Bravo.

I'll shoot you a message if you want once some games are nearing their end. And we can try and schedule one.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Mar 9, 2008
Singapore
I could have a go. I'll try my Dark Eldar instead, got a WWP list I don't have the models for IRL yet so I can test it out here first.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Mar 9, 2008
Singapore
Cool, would you like to set up the map?

PS: Before we begin, I should state that my lists aren't what you call soft lists. They're not cheesy lists either though; I have no intention of playing Leafblower or Venom spam or the like. What I'm trying to get at is that you shouldn't feel obliged to intentionally tone down your list, I don't roll that way.

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jul 23, 2009
No worries on the list part, I generally try to keep mine decently competitive and fluffy. And yeah, I'll make the map a little later.

Edit: Or rather, whenever I can. Should be able to tomorrow.

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Feb 5, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Zanos: if you can handle another game, I'll take you up on that now. I really only have one active game that's not close to over... and I have two games moving slowly, and another one almost over...

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jul 23, 2009
...Why not, game overloading is fun! But you should make the map, as I think that's the main part I procrastinate about...I just need to ponder my army.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Mar 9, 2008
Singapore
Zanos said:
...Why not, game overloading is fun! But you should make the map, as I think that's the main part I procrastinate about

That would certainly explain why you've yet to post the map for our game...

<pompous>Lord Todd is displeased by your tardiness</pompous>. Shall I do it instead?

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jul 23, 2009
As you wish, Baron Toddthonyx. My maps are usually pretty bleh anyway.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu