• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jun 28, 2008
In the Deep Darkness of My Mind
It is quiet sad that it seems like many of the painters within this log are perhaps losing interest, or are unable to meet their intended goals due to real life commitments. If the Tale continues to take this turn of events will you continue it onwards?

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
I've noticed that too, a pity as I was an avid follower of this, however sometimes people just run out of steam or real life interrupts.

Belladamma Voltaire

Vyrkos Primogen
True Blood
Aug 15, 2007
Manchester, UK
No, the forum will be closed and everyone will laugh. People aren't committed. I've got so much to paint its unreal and trying to find the balancing act is difficult.

Seras

Ghoul
Feb 19, 2008
Sad, I was enjoying watching it..... oh well.

I'll just have to get my painting tips elsewhere........

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Yes, Fluffy left at the same time as Grish and EvC for personal reasons, and I think that's it for this thread. Locked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu