• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Lord Aldrek vs. Forgottenlor 2.5 k VC vs. OK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok the mournfangs move sideways, and I hope everything else is clear. I'm in a hurry today unfortunately. (This week is killing me) so I'm just going to roll for winds and chanel now, and will get to casting ASAP.

18 with the +4 for the Slaughtermaster. I'll go ahead and do my shooting phase too. The Ironblaster shoot some grapeshot at your Grave Guard

Lost a gut there and another is heavily wounded. The Slaughtermaster and BSB make way in their combat and move into the fron rank along with the champ. They strike first. BSB 3+, 2+

Sorry for all the posts. I think I forgot to check the roll the dice box. Ok so far then

3 wounds from impact hits.
6 saves -2 from the BSB and the Slaughtermaster.

Then come your skeletons, and finally the champ and 3 Ironguts in the 2nd rank, and then my stomps.

Status
Not open for further replies.