• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

forgottenlor

Ghoul
Jun 23, 2008
Vienna
Ok if I did this correctly the Battle Chronicler file will appear in its entirety including the map. For simplicity's sake I would prefer if all terrain was normal, 2 hills (open, elevated), a two story building (the ruins) an impassable cliff, and a forest (light cover). Is the map ok? Or should we make any changeS?

Lord Aldrek

Ghoul
Aug 15, 2007
Okay, here goes...

My list:

Vampire Lord lvl 2 w/sh-h.a-Red Fury-Dread Knight-Nightshroud-Ogre Blade

Vampire lvl2 w/sh-h.a-Dark Acolyte-Book of Arkhan
Wight King w/GW-Armour of Silvered Steel

39 Skeletons w/Spears-st-mus
39 Skeletons w/Spears-st-mus
39 Skeletons w/st-mus
2*5 Dire Wolfs

29 Grave Guards w/FC-GW-Banner of the Barrows
12 Black Knights w/FC-lance-barding
6 Spirit Host

Should end up at 2,5k on the dot.

Lord Aldrek

Ghoul
Aug 15, 2007
The map looks excellent mate, not too crowded as mine tends to be.

Now, let me see if I can get the file to work

forgottenlor

Ghoul
Jun 23, 2008
Vienna
Lord Aldrek said:
The map looks excellent mate, not too crowded as mine tends to be.

Now, let me see if I can get the file to work

My list:

Slaughtermaster, Lvl 4, Earthling Rod, Fencer Blades, Greedy Fist.
Bruiser, BSB, Heavy Armour, Crown of Command, Enchanted Shield, Warrior Bane, Luckstone.
Firebelly, Lvl 2, Great Weapon, Dispel scroll.

7 Ironguts. Full command, lookout gnoblar, Banner of Discipline.
6 Ogres, Musician, Ironfist.
12 Gnoblars, trappers, mucisian
4 Mournfangs. Ironfist & Heavy Armour, Banner, Musician, Gleaming Pendant.
5 Maneaters, XHW, Heavy Armour, Banner, Musician, Banner of Eternal Flame, Stubborn, Poison.
2 X 1 Sabretusk.
1 Ironblaster.
1 Stonehorn.

I'll get my units in Battle Chronicler this evening. If you have time and interest before that you can download the file from my first post and enter it, or else you can wait till my unit template is finished then enter yours.

forgottenlor

Ghoul
Jun 23, 2008
Vienna
Ok, Hopefully in this post will be the Battle Chronicler file with my Units and a dice roll (below, integrated into the post) for my deployment.

forgottenlor

Ghoul
Jun 23, 2008
Vienna
Lord Aldrek said:
It doesn't seem like I can add my army to that file...

Ok, can you open the file with Battle Chronicler?

If so go to EDIT then GAME DETAILS. A window should pop up go to ARMY B and inset the name of your army, you can also edit the colour if you like then click on DEFINE. Now you come up to another window where you can enter the units.

forgottenlor

Ghoul
Jun 23, 2008
Vienna
Looks great. I opened it and saw your units. Ok, I rolled a 5 to deploy (see in the thread above) so now you need to roll too. The integrated roller is a bit tricky to use until you get the hang of it. You want to enter

Number of dice:1
Number Required:1+
Separately: Check this box
Roll dice?:Also check this box.

If you don't enter the Numer Required, you'll get an error message and have to redo the post.

Lord Aldrek

Ghoul
Aug 15, 2007
A unit of Wolfs.

If you have any questions about the VC army, just shoot me a PM or two, and I'll do my best to clear everything up.

And I just remembered, perhaps we should roll for spells?

The 2 first are for the Vampire Lord, the next to for the Vampire

Lord Aldrek

Ghoul
Aug 15, 2007
Forgot to add, both take the Vampire lore.

Aldrek von Adelhof, the Vampire Lord knows Vanhels and Raise dead, but I'll change that for the signature spell, which is Invocation
-Invocation of Nehek
-Vanhel's Danse Macabre

Andrew von Adelhof, the Vampire knows Gaze of Nagash and I'll change the other for the signature as well, so Invocation
-Invocation of Nehek
-Gaze of Nagash

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
Only level 2s in a 2.5k? Interesting. Looks like your magic phase is going to be very much focused on IoN and Vanhels.

Lord Aldrek

Ghoul
Aug 15, 2007
Blood Dragons, magic ain't there thing. Well, if it goes horribly wrong I might have to change that, but we'll see.

forgottenlor

Ghoul
Jun 23, 2008
Vienna
Yeah, missed rolling for spells. Ok here it goes the first 4 dice are for the Slaughtermaster, the next two for the Firebelly. Also deployed my second Sabretusk.

forgottenlor

Ghoul
Jun 23, 2008
Vienna
Good roll for the Slaughtermaster with his doubles he takes Trollguts. I'll dump the Maw for Spinemarrow.

Slaughtermaster:
Spinemarrow
Bonecruncher
Bullgorger
TrollGuts

Wow! excellent roll for the Firebelly, I'll discard the 1 for fireball.

Firebelly:
Fireball
Flaming Sword of Rhuin

forgottenlor

Ghoul
Jun 23, 2008
Vienna
Trappers. I also pmd you the spells and have a few questions of my own. I also think I forgot to ask about Dark Acoloyte. If you could also pm me what that does I'd be greatful.

Lord Aldrek

Ghoul
Aug 15, 2007
Spirit Hosts.

I can't see I have received any PM, and I as far as I can see I should be able to receive from everyone o.o

Anyway, I'll throw a PM your way about the Black Acolyte

forgottenlor

Ghoul
Jun 23, 2008
Vienna
Hmm, checked my outbox and their was no message, so something went wrong on my end. I did get your pm and sent you a reply, which is in my outbox, so hopefully all is well. Here is my Ironblaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu