• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Lord mount points

Hey guys,

In choosing lords, if you choose a mount like a terrorgheist, the points count towards your lord level allotment like other mounts, no? Does that mean that you could have 3 of them in a 2400 point game? :|

najo

Mortarch of the Dark Soul
True Blood
Yes! You have uncovered the first building blocks of scream bomb build good sir ;)

Ohh... it has a name, <cackle>

I'm thinking multiple flying vamp heroes with Aura of Dark Majesty go in that list? Sounds like a shooty flying circus! Haha, off to the Legions of the Damned forum~

Alabaster427

Minister of Thriftiness
4 Terrorgheists might be a bit over the top...
Who am I kidding that sounds AWESOME!
Can you imagine the look on your opponent's face when you place your giant horde of core, then a TG, then another TG... "Well, that's it for non-characters..." Then two more TGs!!!

Bullhax

Vampire Count
True Blood
Can you imagine the look on your opponent's face when you place your giant horde of core, then a TG, then another TG... "Well, that's it for non-characters..." Then two more TGs!!!
Can you imagine your opponent's face when you bring a moving van into the store just to store/transport FOUR terrorgheists?!

@Eternal Salvation, be aware that AoDM doesnot stack. so putting 2 lords on TG with AoDM and then placing them close to the same target isnt going to lower leadership by 2.

Now casting Doom n Darkness and AoDM and then screaming a Darkelf dreadlord into oblivion still remains one of my favourite actions. Same goes for Demon princes.

Well I was thinking that you can only fit so many TGs around a demon prince on those big bases, so maybe need to split up a bit. Can you imagine with the new rules: 4TGs, scabscrath, and a couple of banshees? Shooty VC, lol

Alabaster427

Minister of Thriftiness
Well I was thinking that you can only fit so many TGs around a demon prince on those big bases, so maybe need to split up a bit. Can you imagine with the new rules: 4TGs, scabscrath, and a couple of banshees? Shooty VC, lol
Well, you could fit three TGs and something else like a varghulf, cc, or bc, or cairn wraiths w/ TB for so much screaming...

Last edited:

The Sun King

Imperator
True Blood
You'll need to fit 4 levels of Death as well. Might be tight when you also need to have 600 points of core.