• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Lynks (VC) Vs Chaos_Born (O&G)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Assigning characters: The orcs will all go with the boar boys. The Squig boss is going with the squig hoppers. Then the shaman and one of the goblin wolf bosses going in the larger wolf unit, the other wolf boss in the slightly smaller wolf unit. The spider boss is going solo.

Now rolls for deployment, from left to right they will be
Spider boss, Biggest wolf unit, Second biggest wolf unit, spider riders, wolf chaff, wolf chaff, boar boyz, squig hoppers

Lynks

Lord of RAW
Staff member
True Blood
OK, my rolling. the 3 characters on hellsteeds will form a unit together, necro joins Z1 then rolling down the army list I provided.

Lynks

Lord of RAW
Staff member
True Blood
OK, so here's my deployment, now we just need to do all the vanguard moves we have D:

Lynks

Lord of RAW
Staff member
True Blood
I'll do my roll to see who gets to make the first vanguard move now.

Lynks

Lord of RAW
Staff member
True Blood
lets go with dangerous as you could weave around them but not at speed. I was going to say only for mounted units but your entire army is mounted :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.