• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jan 17, 2012
Omnipresent
I can't charge because I made a vanguard move, but they just squabble

Damn they were going to hold up those blood knights on the left, send them running into dreadstone blight:)

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jan 17, 2012
Omnipresent
And of course, squig hoppers. Heading kind of towards the direwolves on the right, so that they avoid the arcane ruin

Lynks

Lord of RAW
True Blood
Dec 29, 2010
Sydney
which of those was meant to be the magic mushroom dice, not that it matters now but for future reference?

my 3 dice at dispelling

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jan 17, 2012
Omnipresent
I don't have magic mushrooms that's night goblins
Ah, I only had two dice left. In that case you dispelled it.

I have no shooting, so that's my turn done it would appear. My EoT map is the end of movement

Lynks

Lord of RAW
True Blood
Dec 29, 2010
Sydney
I'm going to head off for tonight, unfortunately, I'll do my movement in the morning and hopefully we can get the rest done later in the day at your leisure

Lynks

Lord of RAW
True Blood
Dec 29, 2010
Sydney
so both have to attempt a charge. BK1 will attempt the flank of the squig hoppers, needing a 7, your ITP so hold. Vampire lord's unit will also attempt to charge the squig hoppers, needing an 8. DW3 will attempt to charge WR4 needing a 3, DW1 will charge the spider riders. BK2 will attempt to charge WR1 needing an 8. Reactions that you can take?

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jan 17, 2012
Omnipresent
Yeah, I was kind of thinking what to do.

Hmm, I seem to have been rather buggered over by my chaff's animosity:) and those flying vampire are going to be a problem...

Screw it, I'll hold with everyone and then see what I can salvage next turn

If only those hoppers could flee:frown:

Lynks

Lord of RAW
True Blood
Dec 29, 2010
Sydney
I'll roll all at once to save time and because it's all swift stride you can't roll collectively. Rolling left to right is left to right across the table, ignoring DW1 due to automatic charge.

Recap, BK2 needs 8 on first three, DW3 needs 3, BK1 needs a 7, flying vampires need 8

Lynks

Lord of RAW
True Blood
Dec 29, 2010
Sydney
Well I just lost the game! :P

BK2 fails, dire wolves make it, BK1 makes it, lord fails

Lynks

Lord of RAW
True Blood
Dec 29, 2010
Sydney
End of movement, dire wolves reform to save the lord's unit, zombies move up, ghouls move up (and within march range).

Roll for winds

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu