• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynks

Lord of RAW
True Blood
Dec 29, 2010
Sydney
Ok so I did 2 wounds to T3, 2 wounds to R3, I charged, have a rear, a standard and three ranks= 11
you did 2 wounds to the ghouls, 1 to the skeletons and have a flank= 4

I win by 7 and you are double 1s across the units.

Lynks

Lord of RAW
True Blood
Dec 29, 2010
Sydney
Ghouls will chase the lord and the skeletons will chase R3, seeing as I have to designate which (but changes nothing really)

Lynks

Lord of RAW
True Blood
Dec 29, 2010
Sydney
So ghouls need a 7 and skeletons need a 9 (or at least a 4) ghouls on the left, skeles on the right.

Lynks

Lord of RAW
True Blood
Dec 29, 2010
Sydney
ghouls catch the lord but the skeletons fall an inch short... R3 needs to take a dangerous terrain test for running through the black coach

Johnny-Crass

Vampire Ancient
True Blood
Jan 25, 2012
California
Ummm I think I might have to call it. Most of my units are fleeing on LD 7 and I lost the glue that held my entire force together:thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu