• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
"Sure, a water, two iced teas and a screwdriver coming up." Alice replied, leaning forward to reach under the bar for ingedients.
I really need to wear less of a neckline next time, or move the ingredients to a higher shelf. Though the view they get is good for my tips Alice thought, while she finished makign the drinks and serving them to the Lees.
"Here are your drinks, and I hope you all have a nice day" Alice said as she passed the drinks over, smiling and turning on the charm. Her tip jar was looking a bit light.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
William accepted his water with a nod of his head, and payment with a generous tip. Already he was quite bored, not his usual scene after all, and he hoped the afternoon had not been wasted. Someone else stood next to him, blocking his view for a moment as he ordered something at the bar. The girl bent over, displaying her ample assets which William admired with a brief flicker of his eyes, unnoticeable unless someone was staring at his eyes.

So far that brief glimpse of the erotic had been the only thing interesting here, and William looked at his watch. A plain affair, simple black strap with crystal face, functional and tough. The seminar was late in starting, and glancing round William could see other looks of impatience, though many of the scientists were too engrossed in arguments or discussions to realise.

“Excuse me,” he said politely to the young girl as she handed the drinks over to the customer, “would you happen to know why there has been a delay?”

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
While she poured yet another round of drinks (mostly water), Alice looked towards William, and frowned.

"Sorry sir, I do not know why there is a delay. Perhaps you should ask one of this venues staff, as I am just hired help. Would you like another drink?" Alice replied, grateful for the generous tip.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu