• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Hey Grish,

if you can send it my way I will take a look.

Really sorry to hear how things have turned out, and hope you manage to get it sorted and come back on here more!

Best of luck.

Dreadgrass

Necromancer
Dec 20, 2009
Just wanted to say I've still got a whole lot of interest in this project (1st thing I do every time I log on is look for the little red drop beside mage on the main page lol) but didn't want to heckle Grish too much, as I'm building myself (a home though) and I can only imagine the headaches x 1000 with building a business.

Dreadgrass

Necromancer
Dec 20, 2009
Hi all,

Just wondering if theres been any movement on this at all? Is DoN taking over for the beginnings? is Grish going to be able to continue the project? Not sure about others but I'm still interested in getting this running...

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Well I did ask Grish to send me the documents, but I never got them? To be fair Grish has been very busy recently.

I would like to continue this, but I think looking round it is pretty much dead.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu