• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

magic sucking (Black Coach)

Abhorash.

Grave Guard
So for evocation of death when its my magic phase, do i roll my armies base power dice and throw away th 6's and have that give me one level on the chart. But than how do i suck power dice in my enemies phase? correst me if im wrong about the first part too.

midean

Vampire Count
True Blood
Your pool dice of 2 and any wizard within 6". For every 6 you roll you get one power in order off the chart. And in your enemies turn you get his 2 pool dice and again, any wizard within 6" of the cart. And even after/or if you have all the powers you still suck dice.....:clown:

MasterSpark

Nostalgian
Staff member
True Blood
And you were right about the first part there, Abhorash. Any dice that is absorbed by the Coach will be removed from play for that turn. :)

Abhorash.

Grave Guard
One more thing, when you roll the dice, do you than proceed to discard only the 6's or all the dice?

MasterSpark

Nostalgian
Staff member
True Blood
Only the dice that are absorbed will be removed. The Coach could feasibly empty an entire magic phase before it had even started, otherwise. :lol: