• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Make yourself!

Arion

Vampire Lord
True Blood
make rules to represent yourself (or what you think you should be)

I saw something like this on a forum a while ago (not sure which one) but basicly make a character with your own stats and special rules which represents you or just some random guy you thought up;).
Example:Me
M WS BS S T W A I LD
4 3 4 3 3 1 2 4 8
Equipment:Longbow,light armour,computer

Special rules:
computer:may spend one turn searching the internet for one units darkest fears.He now causes terror in that unit (may do this repeatedly during the game and once before the start of the game)

Pet cat :My pet cat may make D6 S3 attacks in CC with killing blow (unkillable until i am killed):grin:
Points cost:i honestly dont know:redface:

So come on make a character and have fun.Oh by the way first post:grin:

Voltaire

Master Necromancer
True Blood
RE: make rules to represent yourself (or what you think you should be)

First and foremost, welcome to Carpe Noctem, I hope you have fun while you're here.

Here is the character I would use to represent Matthias Gracian, the scourge of Rue.

Matthias is a special character and cannot be used without opponents consent. He uses up 1 Lord choice and 2 Hero choices. Taking Matthias counts as taking 1 lord and 2 heroes. Matthias may never be your army General

Code:
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
4 7  6  5 5 3 8 5 9

Equipment:

Handgun with blessed bullets (count as magical attacks)

Hand Weapon

Soul of Steel
- Counts as Heavy Armour and Shield, giving Matthias a total armour save of 3+. As well as this, the Soul of steel gives the bearer 'regeneration'. For one turn of the game, the player can declare he is using the soul of steel so Matthias doubles his strength.

Eye of Hell - Bound Spell, Level 3 - contains the spell 'Steed of Shadows'.

Special Rules;
The Wizard dances - Matthias is subject to Fear and hatred of all Wizards. This also gives him Magic Resistance (1)

Lone Soul - Matthias may never join any unit.

Master Vampire

Master Necromancer
True Blood

Welcome to the site Arion and a great initiative!

Arion said:
I saw something like this on a forum a while ago (not sure which one) but basicly make a character with your own stats and special rules which represents you or just some random guy you thought up;).
Example:Me
M WS BS S T W A I LD
4 3 4 3 3 1 2 4 8
Equipment:Longbow,light armour,computer

Special rules:
computer:may spend one turn searching the internet for one units darkest fears.He now causes terror in that unit (may do this repeatedly during the game and once before the start of the game)

Pet cat :My pet cat may make D6 S3 attacks in CC with killing blow (unkillable until i am killed):grin:
Points cost:i honestly dont know:redface:

So come on make a character and have fun.Oh by the way first post:grin:
I'd guess around 125 pts? Maybe even less!

Voltaire said:
Handgun with blessed bullets (count as poisonous against daemons, vampires and forest spirits)
Why not just count as magical (kills FS and Daemon WS)?

Voltaire said:
Eye of Hell - Bound Spell, Level 3 - contains the spell 'Steed of Shadows'.
What does this spell do? :)

Voltaire said:
The Wizard dances - Matthias is subject to Fear and hatred of all Wizards. This also gives him Magic Resistance (1)
So does Matthias fear Wizards? Or Wizards fear him?

He got a low S and T too... shouldn't it be 5?

DarkHand6

Grave Guard

Now - to dig up an old idea based on Robert jordans Wheel of Time.

Asha'man - 175pts per model
Unit Size - 1~3, A unit of Asha'man use up 1 hero and 1 rare choice plus an additional hero choice per Asha'man after the first. (So a unit of 3 takes up 3 hero and 1 rare choice) Asha'man are deployed individually and may join units as normal.

M:5, WS:5, BS:3, S:4, T:4, W:2, I:5, A:2, Ld:9

Equipment: Light Armour, Swords of Saidin

Special Rules
Favour of the M'Hael: All Ashaman are favoured by their shadowy mentor - All Asha'man have a 5+ ward save.

Swords of Saidin: By channelling the male half of the true source Asha'man can create swords of Dark Fire - Magic Weapon, contains the Spell "Flaming Sword of Rhuin". Power lvl 3.

Power of the True Source: Drawing upon the True Source allows Asha'man to draw upon the winds of magic and to prevent others doing so - All Asha'man are lvl 1 wizards who use the lore of Death.
Once per game in their own magic phase a unit of Asha'man can combine their powers to shield an enemy wizard from the winds of magic. The Asha'man may not move or cast spells in the same turn that they attempt to shield an enemy wizard. The target wizard must take a leadership test on 3D6. If the test is failed then the Wizard is shielded. A shielded wizard may not cast spells for the rest of the game - however one Asha'man must be tasked with maintenance of the shield. This Ashaman may not cast spells whilst maintaining the shield. If the Asha'man maintaining the shield is killed or attempts to cast a spell then the shield is broken and the enemy wizard regains the ability to cast spells. This power may only be used when there are two or more Asha'man on the field.

Sorry for the long rules but I think its good and fluffy - feedback please!

Voltaire

Master Necromancer
True Blood

Good points from CG. I have edited the post to now contain the changes you proposed as they make a lot of sense.

Matthias fears all Wizards . Its along the same sort of vein as Grey Seer Thanquol fearing and hating Gotrek and Felix.

Steed of Shadows simply allows a flying move for Matthias.

Arion

Vampire Lord
True Blood

The doctor

M-5
WS-4
BS-6
S-4
T-3
W-2
I-5
A-1
LD-10
Equipment:sonic screwdriver handy cricketball(thrown wep)
Special rules:
Sonic screwdriver: bound power level 4Range 6" May unlock any door in one turn.or may use beast cowers spell at power lvl 4 on any partially bestial unit orcs even

Psychic paper:If there is a character in any living unit engaged in close combat with the doctor that unit may not attack the doctor(unless the character is the general).
Scout:
Genius:If there is a friendly ranged unit within six" then he may create the warmachine of that unit.handgunners=cannon archers=ballista slings=catapult
once per game. hero choice, points :redface: thanks for posting(continue please):grin:

DarkHand6

Grave Guard

interestong Arion - but a bit haphazard...

how about tidying it up a bit and expanding or clarifying the rules for the screwdriver, psychic paper and genius.
Sorry i'm old and need help understanding this stuff ;)

Vicente von Carstein

I posted this on Hammer and Anvil but didnt get much feedback, so il post it here

-------------------------------------------------------

Vicente Valmir ran away from Cheydinhof at age 14. He escaped into the heart of Sylvania. Where he stayed until a twin tailed comet crossed the sky.....That day Mannfred von Carstein challenged him and Vicente lost.
Mannfred sired him (blood kiss) and told him to kill Vladek Kaine, quell the rebellion of Cheydinhof, and induct a man named Sir Makalhov into
my ranks. Valdek Kaine was slain and became a vampire and is now Vicente's least trusted servant, but most powerful. He got The Talabecland Runefang from this. Cheydinhof is now Vicente's Headquarters, Makalhov was half sired and is now hunting Vicente, with Alabaster Kaine, Vladek's son. Upon returning to Mannfred he was blessed as the Lord of Bats and Lord of Cheydinhof. He was given the ability to fly and was gifted a cloak to ward off attacks. He now scoures the Talabec Borders........

Vicente von Carstein
Lord of Cheydinhof, King of Bats

M ws bs s t w i a ld----------------------------550 pts, 1 lord
6 7 6 5 5 3 8 5 10

lvl 2 necromancy

Bloodline powers
bat form-counts as flying
summon bats-see pg 53 of Vampire Counts army book

Weapons and armor
Cloak of Cheydinhof-Gifted to Vicente by Manfred von carstein, allows him to block attacks and disappear

3+ ward save

Talabecland's Corrupted Runefang-Taken from Vladek Kaine at the Battle of the Three Armies, it has eventually grown to become infused with evil necromantic energy.

Great weapon, any model that suffers a wound from it must roll D6 at the start of every magic phase. on a 1 or 2 it suffers an additional wound with no armour saves.

Special rules
King of Bats- You may take a unit of Vampire Bats which are Fell Bats with,+1 Ws,S,T,I,Ld. and at 27 points a model. unit size 3-20. He CAN JOIN THE UNIT.
If he is alone he may use Summon Bats on himself and join their unit.

He may join an Army of Sylvania army, in which he counts as a lord choice, he can be the army general and counts as a lord in all respects.
He may join a Vampire Count army ,he takes up 1 lord and 1 hero slot (harder to find him)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
p.s. sorry I havent been online much, school and whatnot have caught up to me, but I will try to be more activeo.o

Voltaire

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Vicente Von Carsteins thread has been merged with the thread about making yourself as an ingame character due to practically identical subject matter.

Richie

Necromancer
Richie the somethingorother (haven't worked out a name yet

m...ws...bs...s...t...w...i...a...ld

Strigoi lord (infintie hate, iron sinews ability)

magically dead: richie never has the time to spend with his nose in a book so he has no magical abilities at all.

gym bunny: Spends at least 5 days a week pumping iron and following a strict diet, he therefor never needs anything worse than a 3+ to wound and due to gym hardships on the body and mind he adds +1 to his ward save (total ward of 4)

Diving: having finished a nine week diving course he now counts as aquatic.

Upgrade and improve: Richie often upgrades and sculpts improvements to his minis you may select one unit and then roll a dice an consult the table below.
1-2 meh!
richie gets bored and goes to the gym instead (no improvements)
3-4 more armour and bigger weapons!
the unit gains +1 to their armour save and to hit rolls
5-6 Now we're talking!
the unit gets +1 strength and attack

Loves the lizards
Richie can never be feilded against a lizardman army ever if you do you automatically suffer a massacre

Arion

Vampire Lord
True Blood
yay richie did the type where you include random stuff like gyms:grin:

VVC interesting ,powerful cloak!but if the sword is infused with necromantic energy why not make it raise every guy it kills which is unit strength 1 on a 1/2 as a zombie(on a 1)or a skele(on a 2) .if you kill a hero you raise a wight instead.the raised guys are automaticly joined to the weilders squad.:?:

Richie

Necromancer
Arion said:
yay richie did the type where you include random stuff like gyms:grin:
Bah! I forgot this rule:

Caffine junkie:
Richie drinks coffee, a lot of coffee, some would say too much as it is, the caffine courses through his veins either infusing him with power or just leaving him spaced out to the point where no-one can understand a single word he says.

roll a D3 consult table below:
1-2 COFFEEE!!!!!!: Richie has had a caffine crash and halves his Initiative (rounding up)
3-4 BLACK BLACK BLACK!!!!: Richie has drunk too much coffee and gone off on another delusional rant (probably about johnny nice painter) he suffers from stupidity.
5-6 WOOP WOOP WOOP!: Richie has had sufficent levels that he is more focused but not crazy, he doubles his Iinitiative and gains plus one attack.

Master Vampire

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Loves the lizards
Richie can never be feilded against a lizardman army ever if you do you automatically suffer a massacre
lol, I'll add that to the RFQG.

So Richie, this basically all means yourself? :D

Danceman

The Devil in Pale Moonlight
True Blood
Dancey, the drunk fighter.

M : 4
WS: 3
BS : 3
S : 3
T : 4
W : 2
I : 3
A : 2
LD : 7

Hat of the Dancing Dead : He can never be the target of shooting or magic. He is simply not seen as a threat, more like a drunk fool who ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time. It also allow him to freely joining Undead units.

Confusing presenece : People dont know if he is a friend or foe. He always strike first in the first round of combat.

Special rules :
Ex-Alcoholic ; Despite his past he sometimes gets drunk, or rather often does so. Roll a D6 at the start of the battle to determine the effects :
1 : Too much! He passes out and cannot be used for the reminder of the game.
2 : Vomit attack: one use only. All enemy models in base contact take an automatic S3 hit with no saves of any kind. Models wounded may not attack this combat round and the next.
3 : Overconfident: He and any unit he joins is immune to psychology and the presence of dancey adds +1 to combat resolution.
4-5 : "I am awesome" : Adds +1 to T and S and adds +3 attacks plus the effect of "overconfident".
6 : Drunken Frenzy : He cannot join any unit. Gains Frenzy, Hatred and +1 to combat resolution plus the effects from "I am awesome" but does not get overconfident.

Cheers

Let's see.

Countess Angelica Von Carstein, Glorious Wannabe Vampire

M : 4
WS : 3
BS : 3
S : 2
T : 3
W : 2
I : 4
A : 1
LD : 7

Has the following Bloodline Powers: Beguile, Innocence Lost.

Angelica is a really pathetic level 1 Wizard, using the Lore of Shadow. She doesn't generate any dispel dices, just a single power dice. She only knows the spelll "Shadow Steed". If she miscasts she'll run away crying to hide under a bed, and is so removed from the game automatically.

Equipment: A really fancy, elegant and genuine Dracula cloak. Gives a 6+ armour save in close combat. Her hands both have long claws, so she counts as being armed with two hand weapons.

Angelica is a Core unit, although still a character in all respects, and doesn't count toward the army's minimum Core units.

Points: Free, but only one Wannabe Vampire for every real one in the army.

Hey, I'm from Asrai.org, and I used to be a short-time member on the previous incarnation of Carpe Noctem. Arion said that we might be able to organise some kind of AoD here, so I'm going to post my sheet here. Even if it ends up that we don't do an AoD, I was going to re-join Carpe Noctem sometime in the near-future anyway. I'll be rather inactive until the end of November (exams), however.

Cheers to Ryikko for the layout. :nod:

---------------------

Schmeag

M4--WS4--BS4--T3--S3--W2--I6--A1--Ld8

Equipment: Slingshot with Rotten Eggs, Guitar (oohh, I always wanted one)
Special Rules: Independent Character, Anarchist, Long-winded, Procrastinator, Fast Learner, Terrible Singer
Options:
  • - May upgrade Guitar to an Electric Guitar with Speakers (yarr!) for +25pts.
    - May obtain an Attachable Gramophone for +10pts.
    - May obtain an Unlimited Public Transport Rides ticket (oohh, I always needed one).

Anarchist:
Schmeag enjoys random outbursts of violence for the sake of base humour and has adopted this for himself. When he falls into a mood of wanton destruction, he becomes Immune to Psychology as he wreaks havoc. However, the outbursts can be extremely random and somewhat unreliable, but he is most effective when he is backed by a group of like-minded individuals. Whenever Schmeag successfully charges an enemy unit, he must roll a 5+ on a D6 and becomes Immune to Psychology for that round of combat. Afterwards, he loses this benefit. If he has joined a friendly unit, however, he must roll a 2+ on a D6 in order for the entire unit to become Immune to Psychology. The player must roll for this, no matter whether he or she wishes to or not.

Long-winded:
Schmeag would not be Schmeag if he was not long-winded. He can inspire his enemies into fits of boredom by losing them amidst his verbose yet somewhat convoluted metaphors, corny jokes and allusions to obscure historical events that no one knows about. One model in base to base contact with him (chosen by Schmeag's player) must pass a leadership test or suffer a -1 to their Attack attribute. Note that this can reduce a model's number of attacks to zero.

Procrastinator:
There's nothing better than forum posting instead of doing homework, and this is one of Schmeag's favourite pastimes. But once he gets started, he abandons his procrastinating ways and actually does something useful. At the start of the first turn, roll a D6. If the result is 3+, Schmeag does not move that turn, although he may participate in the shooting, magic or close combat phase. The player continues to roll for a 3+ at the start of each successive turn until a result of 1 or 2 is achieved, in which case, Schmeag stops procrastinating for the rest of the game. No more rolls must then be taken for the Procrastinator special rule.

Fast Learner:
Despite his lazy ways, Schmeag can actually get his homework up to scratch in a short period of time. Hence, he attempts to make up for any missed fights by gaining a +1 to his Attack rating in the first round of combat.

Terrible Singer:
Schmeag's singing is at the lower end of the ability scale, but he still loves singing anyway. He sings on public transport, at school, during examinations, in the shower, in public toilets, while trying to engage in conversation and at plenty of other periods during the day/night cycle. He loves the sound of his own voice, but sadly, few others seem to appreciate his talent (or lack thereof). This works to his advantage on the battlefield when his voice warbles and wavers horrendously off-pitch, and his horribly fake American accent reaches the ears of the enemy. All enemy units that come within 6" of Schmeag's base must take a leadership test. If the enemy unit fails the test, roll a D6. On a result of a 4+, the unit must initiate a charge move against the unit that Schmeag is in (or the model representing Schmeag, if he is alone) on the next turn. If they are unable to charge Schmeag, they must move as close as possible to Schmeag. Otherwise, proceed accordingly as though the unit suffered 25% casualties and failed the psychology test. If the enemy unit succeeds the test, they resist the call of Schmeag's shrill shrieking and stand firm. His allies have since gotten used to this "shock tactic" of his and are thus unaffected. If another unit has a special rule that conflicts with Terrible Singer, then that rule takes precedence. This character sheet is damn long and complicated enough as it is.

Guitar:
A contrasting accompaniment to his screeching, he uses the Guitar to great effect on the battlefield. The Guitar counts as a Great Weapon.

Electric Guitar with Speakers:
Not only does an Electric Guitar make for good head-bashing, it can also be ear-splitting at the same time. Those who've seen electric guitars been smashed or have seen people trying to break the strings of an electric guitar will realise what a great amount of racket it can cause. This serves to help Schmeag's Terrible Singer attribute. Any leadership test taken in relation to the Terrible Singer attribute suffers a +2 to the roll.

Attachable Gramophone:
This allows Schmeag to extend his Long-winded attribute to all models within 2" in close combat with him. It also affects his Terrible Singer ability, extending those affected to units within 12" of his base.

Slingshot with Rotten Eggs:
Rotten Eggs have a range of 8" when fired with a slingshot, have S3 and cause the enemy to become Egged.

Egged:
Enemy units that are affected by the Egged special rule cannot march as they would probably trip over if they tried to run with their hands over their noses and with their eyes watery from the odour. Furthermore, the rotten egg yolk also gets into the armour joints and obscures vision anyway, so they'd trip over again, if that's even possible. Besides, who runs into battle when they're covered in stinky yellow fetid yolk? Now that's just un-Australian.

Unlimited Public Transport Rides:
Schmeag gains a retinue of 1-10 Commuters, who are essentially with him for the ride of their lives. They travel to battle on a Bus, which counts as a Goblin Chariot, except that the Bus is much bigger (no aeroplanes or ships, please). The Commuters must be taken with the bus, or the bus company would have gone out of business a long time ago. The Bus must be taken with Commuters, or the Commuters would in actuality be Pedestrians (not covered in this sheet). In addition, the retinue may dismount from the chariot during the Movement phase (but after charges have been declared) and lose half their movement as they all try to get off at once. Should the Bus be destroyed, all passengers must roll a 4+ or suffer one S3 hit. They can then disembark as per normal.

Commuter

M4--WS0--BS0--T2--S2--W1--I2--A0--Ld6

Equipment: N/A
Special Rules: Human Shield

Human Shield
Schmeag hides behind the Commuters. Any shooting, attacks or casting that does not target a specific character is automatically aimed at the Commuters. Schmeag may not be targeted until every last Commuter is incapacitated. Schmeag may not be challenged in close combat, nor may he be attacked. Instead, replace him with a Commuter when it is the opponent's turn to attack.

-------------------

Whew, now that Long-winded and Procrastinating post is over and done with, are there any necessary revisions required?

Arion

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Il post my revised me which i made at asrai.org.

Eldorthil/Arion 175pts

WS-3
BS-4
S-4
T-3
W-3
I-4
A-2
LD-10

Equipment:Homemade explosives, A nice sword, choclate, childhood rug(what? :tongue:aranoid: ) Bow.

Special rules:

Homemade explosives:These have a very small blast radius and are attached to my sword.When i hit in CC the enemy take an automatic str 5 hit.I can also chuck the explosives 6" they scatter 1d3 because im a bad shot.If i hit wih the chucked explosives(i chuck a bundle of them)it causes small blast marker str 4 hits.

Nice sword:It is very light and so gives me +1 initiative.

Choclate:Roll a dice at the start of my every turn.(i can't resist eating it).

Roll on this table:
1-2:Lowdown:-2initiative
3-4:No effect
5-6 Hyper:+d3 attacks +1toughness(i can't feel the pain in such hyperness)

Childhood rug:4+ward and any flaming attacks or freezing attacks don't effect me :cool: .

Pet cat:Gives me +d3 s2 attacks or one killing blow attack s2 (i choose)

I posted mine on Asrai.Org also...

The Inspector – 210 points
M-4
WS-4
BS-3
S-4
T-4
W-3
I-4
A-3
LD-9

Weapons – Gentleman’s Cane (hand weapon)
Armour – Fancy cloak and a rather dapper-looking suit (light armour)

SPECIAL RULS

Knew-it-all: The Inspector used to be the cat’s pyjamas, the bee’s knees, the...well you get the idea. Now, he is still somewhat useful and knows a bit here and there but is nothing like what he was in his ‘Prime’. This has left him with a certain degree of ‘dissatisfaction’ with individuals who remind him of his former capabilities.

Any enemy character that has a greater combined total of stat points (M, WS, BS, S, T, W, I, A, Ld) than the Inspector is automatically hit in close combat, always wounded on a 4+ (unless ordinarily better), and takes D3 wounds when fighting The Inspector.

“That’s THE Inspector to you!”: Even though his username is ‘The’ Inspector, The Inspector still prefers being simply called Inspector by people who he has become accustomed to. However, The Inspector does not particularly appreciate new members who believe that they are over-familiar with that aristocratic sociopath and forgo the ‘The’ in conversation.

Whenever a player other than the individual controlling The Inspector refers to The Inspector as anything but ‘The Inspector’, The Inspector gains +3 attacks and ‘hatred’ for that phase.

MAGIC ITEMS

The Hat: The Inspector believes he has somehow come straight out of 1800’s London. He may very well have, as he acts like a Victorian dandy anyway. This attitude comes suitably attired, and the Inspector is constantly clothed in the finest suits and dinner-jackets from that particular time period. Constantly changing to fit the season’s fashion (200 hundred years out of date, naturally), but one item has never been substituted. The hat.

The Inspector’s hat affords him a 4+ ward save.

lol you stole my idea for a characte Inspector but anyway

Nobody

Points - No idea =P[/b]

M-4
WS-4
BS-6
S-3
T-3
W-3
I-6
A-3
LD-9

Weapons – Rapier (Hand Weapon), Crossbow, Invisible Elephant Cat
Armour – Mostly Visible Cloak, Monocle of the ages

Special Rules:​

Invisible Elephant Cat
One of Nobodys friends and a rather funny comedian was once attacked by an invisible elephant cat that liked jumping on peoples faces, Nobody the cat lover took this as a pet and out of gratitude does not jump on Nobody's face. When charging reduces enemies initiatives by 3

Monocle of the ages
Allows Nobody to slow down time like in action movies. Unlike action movies this just makes for more fun viewing and Nobodys brain works at the same speed and thus the gods give Nobodys fights better reviews: When winning a challenge Nobody has a chance to get a wound back on a roll of 6

The DUDE
The DUDE remained in his room for little over a decade till eventually ran out of snacks and so set out to find some more…

M-2
WS-3
BS-3
S-2
T-2
W-2
I-3
A-2
LD-8

Weapons – Grinder and lighter (hand weapon)
Armour – T-shirt and shorts (none)

Special Rules

Whats going on?: Having little (real) human contact for a decade the dude doesn’t really know how to talk like a human being and gets easily confused while blabbing on in some obscure dialect (surfer speech), which generally confuses even the most mindless of beings.

All enemies in base contact suffer – 1 to hit

Weed breath: having smoke way way too much The DUDES lungs have now mutated in a surpassing way. Making all who come in close proximity relax and feel cool ( and surprisingly hungry!)

All enemies within 6 inches from the DUDE suffer – 2 LD

The good stuff: The dude smokes one of his own special bunch
The dude gain +3 to A,T,I,W,M as well as regeneration, however also suffers from stupidity and suffers a wound at the end of the turn (yours and your opponent) if he hasn’t caused killed at least one model (to search for snacks), once he activates this ability it remains active for the rest of the game

Mercury

Skeleton
Hahaha! this looks like a bit of fun...

Mercury

M WS BS S T W I A LD
4 4 4 2 2 2 4 2 8

Equipment:
Hand weapon, Co-codomol (see below), {c}rap music (see below)

Special Rules:
Old Knee Injury: A recurring knee ligament injury prevents Mercury from ever moving too fast. Mercury may never march move and is unable to enter any terrain piece which contains stairs.

Too many Emo friends: As they are simply too Emo to care, none of Mercury's followers wearing a predominantly black uniform are capable of making a march move. They are however Immune to Psychology.

Co-codomol: Mercury carries a supply of prescription-strength pain-killers. Once per battle Mercury may choose to ingest these 'magic bullets'. The Mercury model may double its M, S and T characteristics; but WS, I and LD characteristics are halved. These effects last until the end of the battle or until 4 hours have elapsed (whichever occurs first).

{c}rap music: Through many years of dating 'the wrong kind of girl', Mercury has access to an ashamedly large selection of rap music. Though this directly conflicts with Mercury's Indie and Punk Rock ethos, he has observed its interesting effect upon his Emo followers. The {c}rap music is the only known stimulus which can arouse the Emo's into a state of agitation. All friendly units wearing a predominantly black uniform within 6" of Mercury acquire the Frenzy special rule.

Loekhi "moonlight dancer"

M 4
WS 6
BS 8
S 3
T 4
W 3
A 3
I 3
Ld 10

Equipment: two blades, "evening star", Black Dragon armour, thief cap, moonlight elixir.

Special rules: fury, killing blow, explorer

evening star: magical crossbow, shoots three times a turn, can select the objective even when it´s join a unit, range:90 S 5, can move and shoot.

Black Dragon armour: ward save 4+ protection from fire and death lore

moonlight elixir: one use only, whenever you want: move 8D6 cm

thief cap: -2 to get impacted by shoots

Loneliness: can´t join units, he prefers dancing alone...

points: Unvalueable xD xD (my mom told me, at least xD xD xD)

Oooooh this could be fun :tongue:

Warplock - 150pts

M WS BS S T W A I Ld
4 5 0 4 4 2 3 3 9

Equipment - metal ladle (hand weapon), grill, mosh music,

Hit in't head w'it grill - In combat, if nececery, Warplock likes to hit his opponents on the head with an oven grill. Instead of his normal attacks Warplock may choose to make one single S5 attack.

Mosh music - Warplock is usually a kindhearted soul, but when he plugs his headfones into his ears and listens to some mosh music (supplied by Mr Fluffy from his Noise Collection ), he goes into a hearty rage.

Warplock is subject to frenzy for one turn, this can be activated for a grand total of 3 turns, as he forgot to charge his mp3...

Good Man Patsy (Fluffy would understand...) - Whenever Warplock does anything particulary good or funny, Mr Fluffy comments with 'Good Man Patsy'. Warplock, who is sometimes marvled by Fluffy's randomness, does not know how to take it..

If Warplock causes at least one wound in the turn before, roll D6:

1- Suffers stupidity...he gets confused on the exact reason of the comment
2- Gains hatred to the unit/model he is fighting..he is jealous of the Irish wit
3- Nothing happens...Warplock was too engrossed in the fighting to hear the comment
4- 6+ ward save ...the God of Random Sh*t smiles upon his faithful minion...
5- +1 S...the mighty power of Patsy infuses Warplock's already formidable frame
6- +1 A...Warplock hungers for more compliments

All effects last untill another roll is made

The Dark Lord Mr Fluffy

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Good man patsy indeed!

This does look like fun!

Fluffy (Zombie Pirate God):
M...Ws...Bs...S...T....W...A...I...Ld

Equipment: Sharpened stick (doesn't count as a hand weapon, but destroys enemy magic items on a sucessful hit.), Mp3, clearly stolen clothes, Stolen Flint Lock pistols (causes hatred in Anji) and lots of bottles of drink. Lots and lots and lots...

Special rules: Zombie-ish habits, Brain dead (obviously), The Dark Lord Of The Pit, Primal Death Growls, Poteen Fueled Rampage, Low People in High Places... and Mp3 Musial effects. Hated Emos. Fears Bigger People.
Not undead!

Zombie-ish habits: Counts as a stupidity test, except if failed Fluffy auto bites every unit within 3 inches. It sure is a fun thing to do.

The Dark Lord Of The Pit: Once per game, Fluffy can call forth a mosh of whichs the likes has never neen seen by living eyes. This allowes all friendly units to march/charge for free in addition to their basic movement phase. A free movement phase basically, during which no psycology tests need be taken and all friendly models strike first.

Primal Death Growls: Having spent years listening to the heaviest shit available in the great land of Eire, Fluffy can quote extreme death metal songs with ease and pleasure. Enemies tend to be more concerned about what will happen to their bodies after they're dead... Can be activated once per turn, Power level 6(66). Fluffy causes terror, and even other units that cause terror must still take the test test... He's just that scary.
-This tends to freak out the normal people when he tends to share his thoughts with them. In addition to the bound spell it counts as a banshee howl except it is on 3D6 and Cold blooded does nothing to this test. This can be used wether the spell is cast or not.

Poteen fueled rampage: Fluffy is, quite obviously, fueled by Poteen/Whiskey (which ever is closer). This can be a good and bad thing... He can get over drunk, which is good. Or he can pass out, which is bad, as he tends to sleep walk...
Declare how many bottles Fluffy is downing before you move him - 1, 2 or 3+ bottles (yes, 3+) Roll a D6 to see the effects it has:
1 bottle -
1-3 nothing happens.
4-6. Fluffy can march within 8 of the enemy.
2 bottles -
1-2 nothing happens.
3-4 Fluffy flails wildly gaining +2 attacks.
5-6 fluffy falls down, not being able to move next turn.
3+ bottles -
1, Fluffy burps, then passes out, being removed as a casualty.
2, Fluffy wets himself, and flees in a rendom direction.
3, Impared Vision: Fluffy attacks the nearest unit, friend or foe! Even then he won't fight any of the "Low People in High Places"
4, Fluffy gains +1 toughness, for being well hard. This turn only.
5, Fluffy becomes buzzed up from 20 year old poteen and for that turn Always Strikes Firsts, and counts as having I 10.
6, Fluffy becomes Unbreakable and gains the abilities from number 4 and 5 permanently. He also becomes Robo Chuck Norris (at least in his mind)
----In addition to the effects caused by the drink, the years of pratice have given Fluffy a good amount of pretection from most dangers - staggering out of the way just in time. Whenever Fluffy has a bottle, he gains a 4+ ward save. This doesn't apply if the drink knocks him out though.

Low People In High Places: Fluffy will happily fight along side the following peeps: Anji, Warplock monkey, Evil Clown, In Flames, At the Gates, Sepultura, Circle of Dead Children, Wintersun, Dark Tranquility, Ur Mom, Fear Factory, Metallica, Soilwork, Dream Theater, KoRn, the Nightwatchman and Cannibal Corpse. If your army has any of the people listed, Fuffy can lend some of his drink to people (up to 2 bottles to the others).
In addition, he inspires Warplock Monkey into being immune to psychology - due to his high ranking in the church of Patsology, the one true faith.

Mp3 Musical Effects: Blasting different types of metal can make Fluffy do some weird stuff... Roll 2 D6 to see what type of metal comes on.
1 Thrash Metal: +1 Ws.
2 Melodic Death Metal: +3 attacks
3 Nu Metal: -1 to enemy Ld within 6 inches
4 Progressive Metal: +1 to hit
5 Extreme Death Metal: Eternal hatred
6 Viking Metal: +1 Ld
7 Gothic: Not real metal... But +1 Bs for being on my Mp3 anyways
8 Reggae: Chills out and unit with him becomes immune to psychology for the turn
9 Pirate metal: A rip off from Viking - same effect though
10 Screamo: increases general killing power - +3 I, not brain dead for that turn.
11 Emo: Kills Mp3, gains eternal Hatred and Frenzy. Also attacks friendly units (but not the Low People), then Kills everything wearing black. Grrrr Emos!
12 Advanced Techno Rave: shakes his booty for the sheer fun. All Female models on the board take a stupidity test to represent their need to grab it. :D

And thats how I roll!
Points - Priceless...:)