• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Malifaux

I was just wondering whether anyone on here plays Malifaux ?

Well check it out if you have a spare five minutes.

http://wyrd-games.net/

Malifaux is a skirmish level miniature war game set in a "SteamVictorioHorrorWestPunk" setting. The minis are absolutely gorgeous, and as you only need about 5-8, you can be up and running in next to no time. Also the game is quite inovative in that it uses a card deck instead of dice.

I have been playing Malifaux ever since GW screwed over compendium again in the GHB2017

I've been playing Molly and the resurrectionists are really fun. The whole game is very enjoyable. The fluff is amazingly well written and the skirmishy gameplay is the best small scale wargame I've ever played.

I really recommend it to anyone else who's at all interested. The buy in is fairly inexpensive compared to something like Warhammer.