• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Mantic Werewolves, vargheist proxy

Do you think anyone would have a problem with these, if I let them know beforehand and they're suitably based?

I think yes! But crypt horrors would work a little bit more... You know... They don't fly. But hey a flying werewolf would be pretty awesome.

Borgnine

Staff member
True Blood
Flying in Warhammer/AoS is more like making really long jumps, so werewolves aren't that much off ;) If you make it clear and your opponent isn't a douche, then it shouldn't be a problem.

Yeah i also think they would work, you could even greenstuff some membrane under their arms to make it look like they have bat wings. In the end the vargheist it's a were-bat sort of deal.

Malisteen

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Depends on where you play and who you play with.

GW store or official event: obviously no

Non-GW event: check with event organizers in advance for official answers.

Independent location, gaming with friends: probably fine, but you should talk to the club/friends directly to see what they think.

Independent location, gaming with strangers: probably fine, better if you converted wings, but you'll need to clear it with each opponent before gaming to make sure they're cool with it, and have a variant list prepared in case they aren't.