• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidwright

Zombie
Apr 4, 2011
Temple of skulls... going to combine the rolls for terrain 4 to simplify. Two on the left are for what terrain, third die is what type, if relevant.

Voidwright

Zombie
Apr 4, 2011
This should have updloaded the map so you can see if the terrain looks good. I arbitrarily placed the arcane ruin in the south and temple of skulls in the north. If you'd like to reverse it, that's fine by me. Since I made the map, it'd be fair for you decide which forest is a venom thicket and which is the fungus forest. Please let me know if I need to do anything further in order to have made the file correctly.

Marius

Ghoul
Jul 20, 2010
Here's my list:-

Claus von Heinburg
Master Necro
Lvl 4 - Lore of Vampires
Master of the Dead
Rod of Flaming Death
Talisman of Endurance
Dispel Scroll

Basil le Faulty
Vampire
Lvl 1 - Lore of Death
Red Fury
Sword of Swift Slaying
Dragonhelm
Seed of Rebirth
HA & Shield

21 Zombies
Standard & Musician

21 Zombies
Standard & Musician

30 Skeletons
Full Command
Banner of Eternal Flame

30 Skeletons
Full Command
Spears

Corpse Cart
Balefire

3 Vargheist

Mortis Engine

I'll have a look at the map now & input my army.

Also, I've removed the points costs of your units in the BC file - you're not allowed to post or make note of unit/upgrade/item/other costs anywhere in this section - including the BC files.

Edit: Seem to always be forgetting some kind of weapon option these days..... Spears added to second skelly unit

Voidwright

Zombie
Apr 4, 2011
Ooooh... Thank you - I didn't realize the points went into the file when I imported from AB. Perhaps I won't need to import from AB, since we're just posting here what the units are. Thanks again.

Though my army was put into the file, here it is again -

Daras the Cruel - Vampire Lord
Armor of Destiny
Level 4 - Lore of Vampires

Lady Haze
Tomb Banshee

Vincento Artesia
Necromancer
Level 2 - Lore of Death
Ironcurse Icon

Skeleton Warriors (30)
Spear
Full Command
Banner of Eternal Flame

Skeleton Warriors (30)

Graveguard (25)
Full Command
Greatweapons

Mortis Engine

Edit - I also forgot to tack on spears and full command to my second Skeleton Warriors.

Marius

Ghoul
Jul 20, 2010
How do you want to do deployment? Two units at a time to make it a bit quicker?

Also - Rolling for Claus's & Basil's spells (Claus 4 on the left, Basil the one on the right)

Marius

Ghoul
Jul 20, 2010
Hmm, ok....

Claus will swap Hellish Vigour for IoN and keep one of the Vanhel's. For the others, I'll pick Curse of Years & Raise Dead.

As for Basil, Doom & Darkness would suit your screamers more, so I'll swap it for Spirit Leech.

Spells:-

Claus
Invocation of Nehek
Vanhel's Danse Macabre
Raise Dead
Curse of Years

Basil
Spirit Leech

Marius

Ghoul
Jul 20, 2010
Map's fine with me. Top forest can be the Venom Thicket & the bottom one will therefore be the Fungus one. I've also left the hills as they were.

Here's my first deployment.

Voidwright

Zombie
Apr 4, 2011
I have to run my wife to the doctor... will deploy when I get back. For spells, I'll take one of my 6's as Vanhel's and then swap Wind for IoN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu