• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Marius (VC) Vs Voidwright (VC) 1500pts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, now before I resolve the spell - I forgot to do my Mortis Engine's Aura, so I'll roll for that now & if it suffers a wound then I'll heal it using the lore attribute, if not then it's wasted.

So 2D6+1 for aura radius.

Nice - 12" radius. I believe that covers everything bar Z1.

So, Varghiests, Z2 & both skelly units gain 6+ regen & Basil has his regen increased to 5+. CC & Engine obviously don't benefit.

On to resolving IoN:-

Left to right - 2D6+4 Zombies (Z1), D6+4 Skellies (SK2), D6+4 Skellies (SK1)

Total Raised:- 29 models raised.

12 Zombies (Z1)
8 Skellies (SK2)
9 Skellies (SK1)

and lore wound is lost as I've nothing in need of healing.

Ok, next spell..... choices, choices....

I'll try casting Spirit Leech against your banshee using my remaining 3 dice.

Needing 6+

Not as high as I'd have liked.

Cast on a 11+, I assume you'll want to try & dispel that.

Assuming you do - here's my EoT map.

Your move :tongue:

Dispelled...

My turn! - Need to roll for ME.

Also, S2 declaring a charge against Z1. I'm guessing that after careful consideration, you'll choose to hold.

First two dice are for the engine, the second for the charge.

The movement arrows reflect S1's initial wheel and closing the door. As they charged through the river, they'll need to make dangerous terrain tests. The graveguard will also need to make DT tests. The following die rolls reflect that - the four rightmost die are the graveguard. The first die is for the necromancer.

Voidwright said:
Total of 20. I'll await your response!
20? I presume you mean 18, since neither of our engines have the Tome upgrade.

Either way, I'll let you have it.

GG recover fully, skels are up by 5. 5 dice remain, tossing 3 at Doom and darkness (10+), targeting the unit with your general.

Voidwright said:
Pretty sure that adds up to 16. Awaiting your response!
Pretty sure that's 14 - Your Necro's only level 2 :innocent: xD

So I'd need 10+ to dispel.... Hmm.

I think I'll let you have it - you need LoS for the banshee & Mortis's howls & I don't think you have them now that you've charged the skellys in.

Tho, can you check & confirm whether you have LoS or not? If you do have it I may change my mind.

Also, I forgot about the CC's Rigor Mortis ability - both Z1 and SK2 are in range & therefore have ASF (the zombies lose their ASL) until my next turn. Sorry about that - I'm still struggling to remember all the little synergies that happen with this new book.

The Mortis Engine narrowly has LoS to SK2 and is barely within range. The Banshee can see SK1 and SK2. Your General's unit is safe from the screams, but all units within 12" of the general have his penalized LD.

Also, /facepalm for the math. MATH HARD.

Status
Not open for further replies.