• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Minor Announcement Thread

Borgnine

Staff member
True Blood
I decided to dust off our Unholy Masterpieces section and added some 'Show us your...' threads that relate better to Age of Sigmar.

There are new threads for sharing our Nighthaunt, Flesh-Eater Courts, Deathrattle and Soulblight - as those are big enough to warrant having their own threads.

I invite everyone to post their collections there and create a good inspirations database. I remember myself going through those threads years ago when starting Vampire Counts - it would be nice if we could build something like that for AoS too :)

Borgnine

Staff member
True Blood
We are again in the voting phase of our Painting Challenge, 'Turning the World to Darkness'! We have 8 entries this time and the topic is 'Vampiric Miniature'! We invite everyone, not only the contestants, to check it out and cast a vote or two :)

You can find the topic HERE.

Borgnine

Staff member
True Blood
Next challenge, next voting phase! We are inviting everyone to check out the THREAD and choose your favourite Etheral miniature - 2 votes for 6 of the entries. You all have time until saturday to decide :)