• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Miss me

Faust

Skeleton
Greetings

Well after many trials of family and surgery to boot I have arrived. I am fashionably tardy and well dressed I might add. ;) So did you miss me, or did you never notice I was gone. I have been keeping some track of things VC so I am looking forward to the release of the new "spearhead" good grief couldn't they just call it an army boxo_o .

Faust

Faust

Skeleton
Greetings

MV, Darknesseternal and Maximus Lucifer thank you for the welcome. Maximus I was a cantankerous member/mod on the old Carpe Noctem and really glad that all the life issues I had are now resolved. Looking forward to tormenting my fellow forum members again as well as getting back into gaming.

Faust

Grish

Liche
True Blood
Glad everything worked out Faust, especially right before Christmas.

Happy Holidays, looking forward to your grammatically correct, pro-etiquette postings. =)

I was new 6 months ago, but I've read everything there is to read in that time (it was a lot to digest, let me tell you). So I've read quite a few of your posts.

Cheers!
Grish

Sethreios said:
Hello again Faust :)
Glad to see you back as well. Who's left of the old "gang" to return anyway?

Inspector for one...

Anyway Nice to see you back Faust, missed you!

Ironic that when I first got into the old carpe and became a MOD is when you left the sight for a while. Now you come back the day I go away. I've decided to concentrate on LM/ TK and try out my new WE for 08. Count Olaf has gone into retirement till at least March. I dont have much to say VC related at the mo so wont be around here much anymore even though i will check up from time to time.
March is critical for my VC as so far nearly everything sbout the new list depresses me, I do not like the minis apart from the cart and the Varghulf and I do not like the way the list is seemingly going. But till the actual book comes out, I'll reserve judgement..
Meanwhile I'll bid you all adieu for now...:'(

(I'll still be annoying rules lawyers on warseer and on the new TPV site for my LM and Khemri for my TK, so I know I'll see some of you around there.)

Back on topic for Faust now....