• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Missing country flags.

I only just noticed that the country flags below a users avatar seems to be missing. Is this a known bug? or is this an issue with the migration?

I haven't been very active lately, so this could be old news.

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Country flags... I think I remember those... :clown:

Honestly I think they've been gone for a long time. It's not something that DoN will likely fix as after the migration it will be a completely different system, and it's not long until then, so it's not worth potentially spoiling the transfer.

Of course, having said all that DoN will probably swoop in here and fix it, making me look like a right tit... xD

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Funny - I didn't even notice they were gone myself...or I did ages ago and have forgotten about it xD

Not something I will be fixing on this software, it is on my list for the new, however it will likely come at a later time.

Ok, I thought it may well have been something that disappeared ages ago, but wasn't certain. nice to know we will be getting something similar in the new software (eventually).