• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Models in T9A

Quinten

Grave Guard
Anyone know if its okay to use normal vampires to represent strigio vampires? If not does anyone know where to actually get some models, I refuse to buy fantasy models from games workshop and I can't find any models anywhere.

I reckon if you make it absolutely clear to your opponent before hand I would see no problem at all! After all in the "old" fluff, Strigoi were once normal looking vampires that later turned into the monster of today. Looking at it like that you could still have a Strigoi that hadn't turned, or you're fighting a battle that's back in time..

If you don't want to buy form G.W (or even ebay)

There's Heresy miniatures they make a very good Strigoi alternative

http://heresyminiatures.com/shop/in..._id=30&zenid=bd145ae151a4fb10e61ebba7ded337e3