• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Mortarch rectangular base size?

Hello everyone!

I have recently decided to start back my Undead army with the new AoS Battletome and I bought the Mortarch kit for the occasion! :)

But it came with an oval base and all my army is on square ones. So I would like to know if one of you has an original rectangular base for your Mortarch and if you could measure it for me? :)

By searching on the internet I've found information for either 100x50mm or 100x60mm but I would like to have the right original size it came with to be legal in tournament. Thanks!

I don't have any rectangularly based Mortarchs, sorry

Do you think it'd be a problem though for an Age of Sigmar tournament? Seeing as you're using square bases to begin with, I can't imagine anyone would have a problem with a 10mm difference on the bases of one unit. Or will they?

Hope someone else can help you with this!

thx a lot Mad'At! :) and for DocteurQui I know that most tourney in my area won't accept a model on a base it didn't came with!