• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Mortis Engine Necro's Hand

Hey guys, this is driving me nuts, and I could use some help.

I've had a Mortis Engine kit for a couple years and keep clipping bits off of it, including the necro. I decided to use him to make a vampire conversion, but cant find his right hand. So I looked over my sprue and in my bitz boxes, and can't find it. So I checked online to see where it is supposed to be on the sprue and still can't locate it! It seems to be some mysterious bit that is driving me crazy!

If anyone knows where it is hiding on the sprue, I would very much appreciate it.

Nordic Dragon's Vamp that I am totally copying for Mordheim:

Borgnine

Staff member
True Blood
The right hand on the Mortis Engine's dude is joined together with his head. Identical hand, but left has one on the Corpse Cart (I don't know if that set doesn't also have a right hand like that)

OMG thank you, Borgnine! That's been driving me crazy for like a week!
Now I can get on with shamelessly copying his conversion for my undead warband :tongue: