• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Mourkain

Malochai

Staff member
True Blood
Alright ... Where is it?

It is clear it isn't a huge distance from Silver Pinnacle, but that is north-east of Sylvania in the World's Edge, whilst I always gained the impression that it was in the south of the mountain range, nearer the Badlands than those which would become the Empire!

So, I'm confused. Any ideas?

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
I've heard the term used interchangeably as Mourkain/Morgheim/Morghum in older discussions.

Maybe Mourkain is a relatively new name in comparison to the really old editions?

Malochai

Staff member
True Blood
Maybe ... But I meant more with relation to where it is! Whilst not near Silver Pinnacle, the impression given in Neferata is that it's not far, either, which isn't how it's portrayed by that map!

Malochai

Staff member
True Blood
Silver Pinnacle isn't on that map, but in all the newer stuff it's north-east of Sylvania; nearer Karak Kadrin!

Malochai

Staff member
True Blood
Then why trade with them at all?! And why would they have anything to do with the same Orc and goblin war bosses?! Why would they send Abhorash to the north to deal with other human wildlings if Neferata were going north as well to deal with the orcs?! He was sent to get him out of the way, not put him in the middle of things!

The Dread King

Staff member
True Blood
Then why trade with them at all?! And why would they have anything to do with the same Orc and goblin war bosses?! Why would they send Abhorash to the north to deal with other human wildlings if Neferata were going north as well to deal with the orcs?! He was sent to get him out of the way, not put him in the middle of things!
Ah, young Malo. You appear to have discovered that curious phenomenon known only as "GW Logic". :tongue:

Ghouly

Liche
True Blood
every time they change the fluff it gets more crappy fluff has sucked since 7th edition cause Warhammer is going mainstream