• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Mourngul 8th edition rules

dongilles

Grave Guard
Hello all,

I realyly love the Mourngul model but I cannot find the 8th edition rules.

Is there someone who has them?

Adam_Barrow

Sleepless Knight
True Blood
FW put pdfs out for free from their Monstrous Arcanum book. I used to have those files, but that was a computer ago. Sorry, mate.

Aye they were in the old Monstrous Arcanum... email FW, they might be able to email you a copy of the rules... I did have them but junked them a while ago, if you'd only asked 4 months ago!!!

Hey,

I've the Monstrous Arcanum book at home - if you don't get anything back from FW just PM me & I'll get a pic of them for you.

Dragonet

Wight King
That's really cool. I always thpught the fluff for the Mourngul made him a good fit for an Undead army, but the rules are very similar too.

I'm using the Necron Nightbringer as my Mourngul, as a large Wraith thingy fits quite nicely, whenever I see the actual sculpt from FW I want to paing the face like the mask from Scream....o.o

Mad 'At

Dumb enough to work
Staff member
True Blood
@LichKing15 : Please don't post copyrighted material, I've removed the attachment from your post :siren:

... Nudge nudge. If you want to share stuff like this, do it via PM.

hy there guys.
i'm also looking for the 8th edition rules.
could i ask if you can spare a second send a copy to me aswell?

thanks