• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Mousekillers Vermin of the Under Empire

mousekiller

Grave Guard
SKAVEN ARMY

Completed:

1 Skaven Clanrat... I know...

Lords: 0% Heroes: 0% Core: 0% Special: 0% Rare: 0%

Total: 0 points

The army thus far:

proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fforum.reapermini.com%2Fuploads%2Fmonthly_04_2016%2Fpost-2668-0-08389600-1459839588_thumb.jpg&hash=d0e915f63c9c1b79633d63ff6717c639

Darkness was everything. Darkness, and the damp, old feeling of the deep recesses of the earth, the feel of ancient tunnels and river channels that cut the earth thousands of years before. In the darkness the lone sound of claws against the stone were the only sound. The lone rat man skittered along, sniffing the air occasionally. Finally, he came upon a sharp corner. Sniffing the corner, the scent of his pack leader was strong on the stone, and it was clear that the pack was called to gather. Skittering on, the rat man hurried in the direction of the calling, wasting no time.

@Borgnine The quick answer is: All of them! Lol. I have been collecting for almost 20 years or so. But, as far as functional armies, from biggest in points - Dwarves, Orcs and Goblins, Chaos, Vampire Counts, Ogre Kingdoms, Daemons, and then the rest are pretty much in the works.

Borgnine

Staff member
True Blood
The quick answer is: All of them!
That's the best answer! xD

Usually when people list their biggest, usable armies it's one or two, not six! ;) 20 years, that's a lot of time, there's probably much nostalgia. Did you have any bigger breaks in collecting/painting during that time, or is it one big, continuous streak?

Leithel

Grave Guard
Ho man I shudder to think how long it would take to paint a skaven army with that kind of detail. Very nice model though, I really like the spear. Is that metallic or mat highlighting, either way it's nice.