• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

My Army List

Ok.. before i get into i have to tell you my situation first, i am not new to warhammer, i have painted for a few years now and have read the rule book about 5 times from cover to cover but i have only played one game using the list from the vampire counts section on games workshop, i am as new to army lists as the guys looking at the book in the store for the first time. The "tale of x gamers" is coming soon and i want to have an 2000 point army list ready and i have no idea really what to do, i was wondering if people could pitch in helping me make a 2000 point army list in the next couple of days.

I have no particular fluff for the army so anything goes really, except i want a big unit of grave guard, thats about it, all help welcome.

Grish

Liche
True Blood
Edit: rereading your post you don't mention that the army you want. Is it Vampire Counts?

If so, I don't think we could really help that much until the new book is out and there's some discussions. It would not be a good idea to buy a 6th edition army.

It also depends how much you want to spend. The 'best' army may include lots of models that will get expensive.