• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

My Extended Absence

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Greetings all!

I just thought I should pop in and give a heads up over my extended absence.

This time surprisingly it is not down to family or work but a more annoying obstacle, my Internet provider.

As some of you know I moved recently and my IP screwed up the transfer, their engineers failing to turn up twice in a row. So I told them to screw their service (a bit politer than that xD), and went to get it from someone else......only to find the previous IP screwed up my records which until fixed means no one else can quote me. Finally got that done today, but it will take three days to replicate in the other IPs system!

So to say I'm annoyed is an understatement! I've been without Internet for nearly a month now and I am finding it difficult to get by without my regular por....ah....CN fix xD

I have very limited mobile data hence I have to ration it :(

So long story short, I am still here, and I will be back and posting regularly once my Internet is sorted.

Sorry to all those who I know are waiting on me, especially the TVC II players. I would have posted sooner but I really thought it would have been sorted by now..

So hopefully see you all soon!

Shareya

Vampire Count
True Blood
Aw that sucks! Hope you get your stuff together soon and can come back

...And go through the mountains of pm's aand mails about TVC *grins* xD

Santawraith

Master Liche
True Blood
It is ok I understand the need for the po... cn fix, I am glad my mobil date is unlimited in this. Looking forward to having you back.

Duke Danse Macabre

The Duke
True Blood
Ok, I'm going to bounce you a PM.

I had the same problem with BT openreach screwing up a port to sky about a month and an hald back so I bought a Dongle to tide me over.
Cost me £30.
Came with 3 months usage and a terrible 1 gig fair usage but even once over fair usage it has unlimmited browsing so it works on facebook, ebay, Carpe etc, just won't play videos.

Anyway still got the dongle and my net is working now, has a decent speed on it so bounce me a message back and I will mail you it.

Irisado

Ancient Vampire Lord
Staff member
True Blood
I'm glad to hear that it's nothing more serious than an internet issue, although that's annoying in its own right.

Ouch!
Sorry to hear that mate, we've been royally screwed over by one ISP or another over the years.
Most of my mate's have had bad experiences with BT, not turning up to do the jobs and the like.
But all of 'em seem to be into trying anything if they think they can get away with it.