• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Borgnine

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jun 15, 2013
Pruszkow, Poland
Now that's an impressive collection! Those khorne guys are bloody brilliant! So many sorts of textures, varying amounts of armor, everything bound with that bloody red color, great stuff! I really like those juggernaughts, black and brass looks really good.

logan054

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Aug 16, 2007
Colchester
IMG_1137.PNG IMG_1140.PNG IMG_1139.PNG IMG_1138.PNG

Cheers mate, I really need to green stuff some 6th style cloaks and fur on them when I learn how lol. I've actually been repainting my chaos, they use to be a lot darker.

Few pictures from the last tournament I went to.

logan054

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Aug 16, 2007
Colchester
Well that's one way to say "I'm back!". Another follower of the XII Legion I see 👍
Blood for the blood god!

I’m just waiting a new printer so I can print off the rest of my truescale world eaters.

Here’s a trial run on a wolf priest uk working on

AC7frLT.jpg
4CoJ20c.jpg

Last edited:

logan054

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Aug 16, 2007
Colchester
I was using it as a chimera.

8mz9QDK.jpg

Here are some old knights for the old world I’m working on. They have been a pain to rank up

logan054

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Aug 16, 2007
Colchester
Below is picture of my bloodthirster, I only really need to figure out what to do with the black parts of the wings.

Secondly is a wip of my 3d printed Minotaur standard bearer. I’ve noticed some bits that need changed, overall I’m happy so far.

b38QAtR.jpg
a5Nps6b.jpg
Zym5NNe.jpg

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu