• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

my youtube channel is launced

ironlord

Black Knight
most of us enjoy using youtube to watch people get pwned by a flying pigeon but now im launching my own youtube channel too give small nuggets of advice to wargamers and roleplayers like yourself

Buttonfactoryjim

Im using the alias of buttonfactoryjim (even though my real name is colin... dont ask) and even advertise this site and a few of the others in the videos and you guys will get priority over others if you have a question you want answered. I hope you can take the time to watch these and leave comments.

Thanks

MasterSpark

Nostalgian
Staff member
True Blood
I think that this could turn out to be a good initiative indeed. I've seen a few other things like this around YouTube and they're usually able to provide you with some form of handy information. :)

The Dark Sheep

Master Vampire
True Blood
I really admire your creativity, Ironlord. Now we can get it all gathered in one place in video form which is a good thing. I'll check it out for sure.

Interesting...I as well have a Youtube channel with many videos already...
Mostly tributes and battle reports of my gaming group...crazy friends....
Going on 50 subscribers soon :mrgreen:
I also plan to put up reviews, tactics, painting videos etc. soon.

Anyways...
Goodluck Ironlord! xD
I'll definitely subscribe to a fellow Carpe Noctem member :vampire2:
Thanks for reminding me to give shoutouts to the forums and such, especially the best on the net right now :thumb:

Tyranidsarethebest

ironlord

Black Knight
ok guys i hope to have episode 2 up soon when i get the audio done, i just need the privacy to record but people keep running in and out of the house, where is a zombie slave to hold the door shut when you need one eh?