• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Banat

Varghulf
Jul 13, 2014
Really the idea of this list is denial long enough for Nagash to summon nastier units into strategic flanks for the mayhem to ensue.

Nagash

Necro Lvl1 Lore of Vampires, Book of Arkhan

Dire Wolves x5

Dire Wolves x5

Dire Wolves x5

Zombies x39
Musician, Standard

Zombies x39
Musician, Standard

Zombies x39
Musician, Standard

Corpse Cart, Unholy Lodestone

Crypt Horrors x6

Spirit Host

SUMMONS:

14 Black Knights, full upgrades inc. Banner of the Barrows

30 Grave Guard

16 Skeleton Archers

2x50 Zombies (yes Nagash can summon 100 but a unit of that size is likely to be too unwieldy)

40 Spearletons

40 Sword and Board skellies

40 Crypt Ghouls

4 Morghast Harbingers

6 Crypt Horrors

6 Vargheists

5 Spirit Hosts

Hierotitan

Casket of Souls

Lvl4 Death Master Necro

Various Vampire builds.... Forbiddon Lore Heavens -> cannon negating against Nagash?

Mortis Engine

9 Blood Knights

-------------------------------------------
Still to add
34 further Skeleton Archers
5 further crypt horrors for a full summon unit of 11

8 Sepulchral Stalkers

Tomb King/Prince

MAYBE Necrosphinx?

MAYBE 8 Chariots?

Improvements/Suggestions welcome!

Glamdring

Zombie
May 8, 2014
Well, to be fair, you don't really need many comments. In a 2k game nothing can really stop Nagash. Heck, he is hard to stop in a 2500 point game =P

That being said it's a good list as is. 3 big tarpits, plenty of redirect and a big block of crypt horrors. The list will crush hobby for sure! =)

Banat

Varghulf
Jul 13, 2014
My AoS version of this list is:

NAGASH.

Maybe some Blood Knights, Dire Wolves and Bat Swarms if my opponent is taking a big list.

Maybe a corpse cart and mortis engine if I think I can get away with trolling them.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu