• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Necrarch's and Cursing

It's been a while since I have been on I want to do a vampire in my legions of sacrament army but I didn't think it fit the theme of the sacrement, until I remembered the necrarch I want to scratch build one and need Ideas. I am trying to paint my wight king with baleful tomb blade and I want to make it look as though it is cursed. I need ways to make it look like it is.

Farmer7574

Vampire Count
True Blood
@Haunter of the night. Hey mate, not sure about ideas for converting a Necrarch but maybe this will help you out with your cursed blade...

I painted these spirit hosts last year:

proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fi63.tinypic.com%2F2iw3b0w.jpg&hash=73169606bd022bef885a4d7321a52d6b

After finishing them I wrote a guide for anyone that may be interested in replicating the scheme right HERE in my plog. I hope this helps :)

-Farmer