• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Mannerheim27

True Blood
Sep 29, 2009
Minnesota
Hey guys, I found a nifty little tool to use when I'm developing a color scheme for a mini or an entire unit, it's called ColorSchemer.

Here's the link: ColorSchemer

It's great because you can select the color of say skin for example and it'll give you the complimentary and accent colors to use that'll help your models really pop. It's a nifty little toy I've found to be quite useful.

Jake

Seneschal

Liche
True Blood
May 15, 2008
Wow, great link! It's much better than using the standard color wheel. Thanks for that, Redarmy!

Mannerheim27

True Blood
Sep 29, 2009
Minnesota
Redeyeghoul said:
That a helpful link here is one for you if you need to match paints color match 1.0 you can also find a match for many brands from the RGB number as well.

Awesome find! I've looked for actual charts out there, but haven't found anything like this. Great job and rep for you!

Jake

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu