• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

New Administrator: Lynks

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
I am very pleased to announce the promotion of Lynks to an Administrative position here at Carpe Noctem.

Lynks has been a fantastic moderator for quite some time, and has soldiered through in my absences. In order to help split some of the many responsibilites on my shoulders, Lynks has very kindly agreed to step up and take up some of the strain xD

The appointment is immediate, and Lynks will be focusing more on the Staff / Member management areas, as well as the general posting and forum support. The technical aspects of CN including bugs etc will remain with myself.

So, I hope you all join me in congratulating Lynks and best of luck (you're gonna need it :devil2:)

Disciple of Nagash

Seneschal

Liche
True Blood
Congratulations to Lynks! No one is more deserving of the position!
He has been a constantly helpful presence on the forum and deserves praise for all that he's done for our community!
(raises glass)

Lynks

Lord of RAW
Staff member
True Blood
Yessss... I rise through the ranks, but before long I shall sit at the top!... did I say that out loud? :innocent:

Thank you for the opportunity, I hope I do not disappoint!

Irisado

Ancient Vampire Lord
Staff member
True Blood
Congratulations Lynks. This is a very well deserved promotion. Just don't break anything in the admin panel :D.