• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

New Black Knights

Christophe von Carstein

Vampire Count
True Blood
Hi just a quick question about the new black knights, does the leg/horse armour fit on the TK Horseman at all? I some how doubt that they do just if it did and looked okay i could get two units from the 1 box of bk/hexwraith. If not certainly this time round I might just turn my hexwraiths into normal wraiths using GS

Redarmy27

True Blood
I think that they very well could fit, but I don't have the models currently in my possession. I'm pretty sure it's a close fit, but if not, you could always mod them with a bit of GS.

All the best,

Jake

I have a bunch of the old school skeletal horses laying around that I was going to use the BK bits left over from my hexwraiths. I test fitted one and they do fit around those horses. Seem to look ok and good enough for me right now nayway.