• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

New Blood

Just started in Age of Sigmar but have got old Miniatures from a Freind , was just saying hello to all. So was hoping for some help with a real good list for Vampire Counts army if I dont have the Miniatures I can pick them up thanks for the help for sure.

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Welcome to CN @staypuft1983 xD

What got you in the AoS, have you collected previous editions or brand new to the game in general.

I'm a big fan of the old miniatures, so would be great to see them. Maybe pop along to the Dark Arts and create a painting log, we have some great people on here who can give you hints and tips.

As for the army list, I'm sure if you post in To War! you get some good feedback and ideas

Any questions or problems, let us know. See you around the forum :vampire3:

Welcome aboard, staypuft!
Don't be afraid to ask for everything you want to know, we won't bite. (well, yes, of course we bite, but you know what I mean ;))