• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

New Blood

Citrov

Hi I am a new blood member, though I have lurked a bit, mostly to get inspiration for painting my own forces. I play both 40k and Age of Sigmar, though due to available players mostly the former. In Age of Sigmar my army is an undead host with a focus on Soulblight where I probably have 3000 or more points. I recently took a number of photos of them which can be seen here: I will also post this link in the army thread in teh related forum.

In Warhammer 40k I primarily collec an Adeptus Custodes army, which is my pride and joy, along with a small ork army and elements of the Inqusition and Sisters of Silence to support them, along with an Imperial Knight,

Irisado

Ancient Vampire Lord
Staff member
True Blood
Welcome Citrov :). I think that you will find plenty of discussion to get involved in here to meet your Soulblight needs :). If not, you're welcome to dive right in and start your own. Hopefully, you'll enjoy being part of this community :).

Jon

Mortarch of Salt
True Blood
That's a nice centrepiece all right. Definitely has the egomania of the true Von Carstein down pat. ;)

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
A belated welcome xD

I've already posted in some of your threads, so just to say it's great to have you on the forum :thumbsup: