• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
On the internet I have sighted pictures of a new multipart plastic kit for CSM Hellbrutes. All weapon options are represented, as are various head and front armour plate thingy options.

They look pretty nice- with the exception of the power maul which is posed in a odd looking way.

Hopefully this means other previously Dark Vengeance only stuff will get kits- Chosen & Cultists anyone?

hairyjeff

Crypt Horror
May 10, 2011
I hope so!! A kid in my sons group pesters me almost daily to" make up another hell brute for me". A kit would be a godsend.

Irisado

Ancient Vampire Lord | Siphoner of Spammers
Staff member
True Blood
May 22, 2010
Nottingham, UK
I've also seen the pictures, and they do look very impressive. It's a shame that I am no longer in a position to continue my Chaos army project, otherwise I'd definitely pick one up.

Lord Elpus

Ghoul
Mar 19, 2012
Prob a bit late now but the photois are up on gw's homepage, along witha newcrimson slaughter codex supplement!!

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
I am not terribly excited about the crimson slaughter stuff- I would much rather have an Alpha Legion or even a Red Corsairs supplement.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu