• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
As per the other thread, CN is now moving to a new software, for which we will get a new chat system. It will not be CometChat, but one that is still very good.

If member who have already donated do not want their donations to be used for that, please let me know and I will refund. Otherwise your donations will be used towards to the new software license and chat addon.

You can find the announcement thread for the new software here: https://www.vampirecounts.net/Thread-CN-is-moving-to-new-forum-software

Malochai

Staff member
True Blood
Aug 4, 2010
England
I'm perfectly happy for the money to be put towards the new software and addons; if it makes the forum better overall, all the better :)

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010
Donated, very happy for it to be used for anything (even new cufflinks, the old ones are getting a bit rusty). :thumbsup:

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
It's possible. I have given the go ahead to the designer who is converting our theme and I am taking nearly two weeks off over Christmas, so fingers crossed xd

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu