• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

New Guy

Hey, Im new here. Ive been playing Warhammer for some time. I play Dwarves, High Elves, Skaven, and Vampire Counts. The High Elves were my first army whom I started back in the early days of 6th edition, but Vampire Counts are my largest and favorites (followed by da tiny rat men!). And, as can be guessed, am REALLY looking foward to the new Vampire Counts book.

Otherwise, I am a fan of metal, histroy, english, and politics. I want to teach and eventually get my PhD in Medieval Studies and teach college. I am currently at Northern Illinois University :)'(). I am engaged and will be married in about 3 years.

Anyway, hi guys.

ps- Props to anyone who can name the song and band my name is a reference too.

Master Vampire

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Hi and welcome !

What makes your post off topic? We got an introduction board you know!

It's from the band Slayer :)

The Dark Lord Mr Fluffy

Master Necromancer
True Blood
greatings mere mortal! Welcome to the suck - Our lovable pit full of zombies and bones...
Skaven player eh? I'm a Skryre rat all the way myself... :)

And as for metal...
Metal is good!:) Cannibal corpse - such amazing harmonies! And a basic and easy to follow beat! :) pure perfection...

Master Vampire said:
Hi and welcome !

What makes your post off topic? We got an introduction board you know!

It's from the band Slayer :)
Im sorry, I couldnt find it. MODS, feel free to move it.

Im not a smart man...