• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

New Photobucket Problems

Shadespyre

Vampire Count
New Photobucket Problems!

I can currently barely access my PB account (it's DEAD slow) and I can't export any images after I've edited them (not even a simple resize) which is making it impossible to post images online :(

I get a weird error message "This license is not vaild for the hostname..." which makes me worry it might be a problem with just my account?

I emailed them and apparently they had a massive power problem on Dec 18th and are migrating the whole system over to different servers or something.

Just wondering if anyone else is having any problems? Would be reassuring to know!

Sorry, cannot help you.
I've abandoned photobucket and all in all i don't miss it. Even if it was better than other host sites

robtion

Vampire Thrall
Yeah I gave up on Photobucket after the whole fiasco a couple of years ago. Talk about shoot themselves in the foot. Good luck though ;)