• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

New Plastic Black Coach Coming

Sharkbelly

Crypt Horror
There have been rumors for a while of a new plastic black coach, and I believe a new teaser video image confirms it.

Attachments

El Syf

Crypt Horror
Should we expect a rules update for it too? As that would be rather nice but also make Lon outdated rather quickly.
Good to see GW weren't lying about more to come for death this year :)

Borgnine

Staff member
True Blood
I still have the old one unpainted, I wonder if this new one will convince me to ditch that one ;)

Should we expect a rules update for it too? As that would be rather nice but also make Lon outdated rather quickly.
Nighthaunt wasn't given any love in LoN, so them getting their own tome won't really outdate LoN very much, even if they finally fix things like ME's keywords...

Irisado

Ancient Vampire Lord
Staff member
True Blood
I still have the old one unpainted, I wonder if this new one will convince me to ditch that one ;)
As do I. I remember it being really difficult to assemble as well. A new plastic kit will probably look much better though, so I suspect that I may well find myself tempted to buy it

Not to mention moving the thing from shelf to table top without breaking something off! A new lighter one would be nice. Looks like a choice of riders also, with or without the whip. Really likening the new horses for this.

Looking again, I wouldn't mind those horses for some hex wraith conversions. Never fond of the others for them.