• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jul 23, 2009
RE: New Sign-Up thread

Gree said:
(Zanos' character is the exception since nobody knows that the Blood Ravens are Thousand sons descendants)

....We are? This is from A Thousand Sons I guess? MY CHAPTER IS HERETICAL! WHY BY THE EMPEROR, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
Dec 11, 2007
Somewere in Slyvania

Zanos said:
Gree said:
(Zanos' character is the exception since nobody knows that the Blood Ravens are Thousand sons descendants)

....We are? This is from A Thousand Sons I guess? MY CHAPTER IS HERETICAL! WHY BY THE EMPEROR, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

It was pretty heavily foreshaodwed even before that.

References to a ''Raven of Blood'' were made. (The Corvidae) the Blood Ravens have a high amount of psykers, search for knowledge and wear red like the Pre-Heresy Thousand Sons. It's really obvious.

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jul 23, 2009

Yeah, I figured that. Finally good for blatantly obvious confirmation, atleast, and im sure chaos rising will help.

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy

Blood Ravens....Thousand Sons....OOOOOH! *light clicks on*
I like them alot more now :p

Count Erick

Wight King
Dec 28, 2008

Name:Gabriele Amorth
Chapter/Geneseed (If applicable): Exorcists/Grey Knights (Questionable...)
Position: 3rd Company Devastator Squad Member

History:Gabriele performed well in the Exorcist 11th Scout Company and was quite popular with his peers. He was assigned to the Exorcist 3d Company. His first mission however, was the a planetary assault on a Chaos held hive city in which three entire companies where to be deployed via Drop Pod.
A guidance error however, had caused all of 3d companies Devastator squads to land in the center of the enemies most heavily defended areas. All the other members of Gabriele's squad where killed within the first fifteen minutes of the engagement.
After the completion of the battle and the pacification of the planet, Gabriele was assigned to the Deathwatch.

Physical Description:Gabriele has long, dark hair and dark eyes with surprisingly pale skin for a Space Marine.

Personality Description:Gabriele, once talkative and popular, has become brooding and silent.

Equipment:
Power Armour
Bolter
Bolt Pistol
Grenades
Combat Blade

Skills:Being a member of the Exorcists, Gabriele is completely immune to the temptations of Chaos and Daemonic Possession, and has some slight protection from Psychic powers.

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
Dec 11, 2007
Somewere in Slyvania

Good character Erick, feel free to join soon, however the current chapter is about to end and a new one should begin shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu