• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

New Thrall on Site

Hello everybody! I've been table top gaming for a while (got into it with 40k, moved to a Privateer Press game called Warmachine), all the while I've been amassing some Vampire Counts models simply as a modeler/painter. I'm currently working on learning the Warhammer Fantasy rules as well as developing lists that I like (I like writing lists a lot:)).

The Dark Sheep

Master Vampire
True Blood
Welcome, Blood Blade. From the look of your avatar you seem to be an excellent painter. Be sure to start a painting log to show your progress with your army.

The Dark Lord Mr Fluffy

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Welcome to CN! I must second that, your avatar looks well tasty. The shaved head effect looks ace. Care to show us how you did that pretty skin soon? It'd really help me with my 'Guard... so much non rotten flesh... *shudder*. What vampire models did you like? Most of us don't really like one or two of them ourselves, silly GW sculpts :tongue:

See you in the (painting hopefully ;)) forums

The Dark Sheep said:
Welcome, Blood Blade. From the look of your avatar you seem to be an excellent painter. Be sure to start a painting log to show your progress with your army.
I must confess that the model in my avatar was not painted by me, however once I get back to the real world (working at a resort for summer vacation) I'll be painting/ converting like a madman!

The Dark Lord Mr Fluffy said:
What vampire models did you like? Most of us don't really like one or two of them ourselves, silly GW sculpts :tongue:
I've always liked the Zombies models and Black Coach, and the new models (maybe excluding the dire wolves) all look ace!

Hey and welcome. It seemed like not that long ago i was the new guy. But everybody on here is really nice (except maybe DoN) and friendly (except maybe DoN).

Only joking DoN please don't smite me with the mod hammer.

So Blood-Blade, do you collect any other fantasy armies? And what to you collect for 40k?