• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

New to Flesheater corps

Hello every1! im poppin my cherry on this forum and I just want to say thank you to the creators of the forum, helps alot for newbies like me.
I am to begin with a new flesheater army but before i begin to order all my miniatures, i would like to make sure i have a decent armylist.
I as wondering if some1 could help me with a gd armylist. all i know is that i want to have one mournghoul and a ghoulking on a terrorgheist. it is a 2k list I am after!

Noticed your post only now.

First of all, welcome to the forum, it's always nice when someone joins the rank of the (un)dead.

Regarding your doubts about a FEC list, I suggest to open a thread in the AoS section of the forum (Realm of Shyish).
That said, you can't never go wrong with a GK on terrorgheist... I personally don't love Mourngul: they are too much strong, and tend to give our armies a bad reputation, losing in the long run opponents to play with, if they see that you want to use the mourngul(s).