• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

New to this forum

Greetings!

In my teens and have had the pleasure of being in this hobby for the past 8 years (taking a hobby break for 2), first getting into it with collecting chaos before making the switch to Tomb kings and vampire counts after 4 years of collecting chaos warriors. I have been collecting vampire counts since December of last year. I intend to expand my collection in the future. i joined this site in order to share and gather ideas, as well as meet some fellow creatures of the night!

Irisado

Ancient Vampire Lord
Staff member
True Blood
Welcome to the forum :). You have certainly come to the right places for all the denizens of the night. I hope that you enjoy participating in discussions here and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.