• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Dec 8, 2010
ok i have a little idea for a new tomb king model, ive also so inculded i little bit of back round info. pls post any thoughts about it =]

Korlarius, The Lord of the Golden Sands

King Korlarius was born into a family of riches. He grew up with his life depending on his family`s gold and jewels. When his father died however, the family lost their entire fortune and a new king came to settle. This kings name was Settra. Settra felt sorry for Korlarius as he had never known what it was like to have his entire reputaion destroyed by a single death and so he became a father like person who looked after Korlarius and shared some of his riches. Korlarius however did still not forgive Settra for taking the place of king instead of him and eventually sought a duel with him. Settra was taken aback with this request but accepted it anyway. On the 7th of June that year Settra and Korlarius met in the great hall in Khemri, they fought for over an hour Korlarius was skilled with his flail and Settra with his mighty blade of Ptra. But duew to his enormouse power and sacred armor Settra prevailed. Korlarius was banished from the city by the heart broken Settra. After many years traveling the desert Korlarius founded a city of his own and named it Morlekiar. When Settra heard of this city his body was filled with pride but it was swiftly destroyed as word came to Khemri that Korlarius had gathered a great army and was marching to Khemri. Settra`s army met Korlarius`s just outside Khemri. Korlarius and Settra both stepped forward and lifted their weapons. The two armys battled for days untill it was Korlarius who stood upon his own heavily depleted army. Without a work Settra came to Korlarius, kissed him once on the forehead and killed him with a single swipe of his gleaming blade.
Korlarius was buried with the sacred rituals at the request of Settra and was entombed in his pyramid. Many years later his tomb was opened by smugglers they found an ancient vile filled with golden sand they poured some of the sand out and a few trickles fell on the wrapped corpse of Korlarius. with a flutter his eyes opened and he struck down the two men. Korlarius had returned to unlife by his unknown vile of the golden sands.

Korlarius, The Lord of the Golden Sands.- 476 points
Korlarius must be your armys general and counts as lord choice.

M-5
WS-7
BS-4
S-5
T-5
W-4
I-5
A-5
LD-10

Special rules
Undead
Curse
Son of a King

Equipment and armor
Flail of pure glory
Vile of The Golden Sands
Armor of Morlekiar

Son of a King
Korlarius was the son of a King and therefore has a considerable amount of control over an army.
All friendly undead models within 8" of Korlarius can march.

Flail of pure glory
Korlarius`s flail was forged for him after his father died it was molded in the sacred pools of Ptra and so has power beyond any other normal flail.
This flail follows the rules for flails in the warhammer rule book. in addition for every wound inflicted upon the enemy you must roll a dice on a 6 the enemy suffers and additional wound.

Vile of the Golden Sands
Korlarius has a ancient vile of sand that was onlt discovered long after his death this vile has the power to bring Korlarius back from being destroyed but it comes with a price.
Korlarius can use this vile during the magic phase. if he has been killed and after the curse has been done you can roll a dice and a 3+ you can bring Korlarius back onto the tabel with one wound. However if you choose to use this vile before you roll to see if he comes back you must roll another dice on a 5+ Korlarius loses 1 attack.

Armor of Morlekiar
This armor was made in Morlekiar shortly after Korlarius founded the city it is filled with unkown magic.
This armor gives Korlarius a 3+ save and a 4+ ward save.

I hope you like him.

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010
Is the Curse a TK-specific rule? Or one you have created? It's confusing me. xD

Otherwise very cool. Especially liked the effort you made on background there. Nice.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu