• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Jul 27, 2015
Trøndelag
Hi all,

Just started collecting a Vampire Count army, and I'm just about finished with my vampire lord.

Looking forward to sharing the army, reading battreps and getting tips on painting undead.

I will not make a AoS army, I don't like the realms of magic dimension fluff though this might change when more details about the new world comes out. Currently I'm just basing the Army in Nordland in the Old World.

The new AoS system is easier/faster to play and new tactics, but I don't like it personally so I will be continuing tweaked 8th edition. Just to be clear I don't hate AoS, I just don't like the gameplay/armybuilding. Hope that some others continue to play 8th edition here so can share ideas on house rules, tweaking 8th, ETC tournies etc :)

Seneschal

Liche
True Blood
May 15, 2008
Hello and welcome to the forum!

Glad to have you aboard. We are happy to answer whatever questions you may have about gaming, painting, modelling etc. so feel free to ask what's on your mind!

See you soon!

Reactions: House Wallenstein

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu