• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Hello all as you can tell from the title im new on this site and dont have a clue how to work it :lol: i was hoping someone could give me advice on things like finding my profile page etc :lol: i would be very greatfull

The Dark Sheep

Master Vampire
True Blood
profile page is up in the left corner(User CP) just to the lright of 'welcome back... you last visited...'

Master Vampire

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Welcome :D

I've been tempted to make an elaborate tutorial to this forum (as most Warhammer fora are on Invisionfree boards, which are somewhat different), but real life keeps me on a tight leash. o_o

The Dark Lord Mr Fluffy

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Correction - I'm an irishman, I'm always drunk! Sadly that means I'm immune to its fun and shiney effects... :( ah well - Time for my daily bottle of Poteen! Bottoms up to you! I know I'll be down for some time!