• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Newly arisen!

Hey everyone!

I'm a new recruit to the vampire counts! Fresh meat, I guess you could say! I hope I can be friends with the rest of you shambling horrors from the night.

I've been a long-time fan of the living dead, but because I wasn't much of a fan of the older models, I've never collected them. I love the new ones though and I finally feel the time has come!

I'm heavily into the painting and modelling side of things - probably more than the gaming, though that's not intentional. It has more to do with a lack of opponents in my area!

It's been a fair while since I've seriously collected - Bretonnians, space marines and, most recently, the new goblin range completes my background. But all that changes now! I'm seriously looking forward to the new VC army book.

Anyway, I hope we get the chance to talk soon!

--Shoggoth

gday shaggoth,
welcome to carpe noctem pull up a tombstone and make yourself comfy, afterall theres no getting out

on a happier note, fell free to ask questions and make coments (and show us your glorious army)

Arion

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Hey welcome!Prepare your blood and brains shields!
The minibar is through the haunted house,down through 2 connecting crypts and in the abandoned barrow 3rd from the left,2nd from the top.:grin:.

Arion said:
Hey welcome!Prepare your blood and brains shields!
The minibar is through the haunted house,down through 2 connecting crypts and in the abandoned barrow 3rd from the left,2nd from the top.:grin:.
you forgot the menu:
Human blood (you know what this tastes like) - 2 knuckles
Elven blood (YUMMIE) - 3 knuckles
Dwarven blood (good for getting drunk...fast) - 3 knuckles
Lizardmen blood (very refreshing) - 4 knuckles

enjoy your stay

The Dark Lord Mr Fluffy

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Mmmm, the bodys still warm, which makes the brain harvest even tastier! Come on into our comfy crypt we call home! I'd get my blood umbrella ready if I was you...
Like you said, we're all little horrors, but not all of us shamble around, some of us like to strut.

Heres wishing you a big ol' juicy brain just cause... ...they're NOT addictive, yes, not. I covered that up well...
I'll give you 5 whole Brains! for a new battalion box. Its such a good deal! (for me)
Just watch out for nechrophiles... *cough*Anji*cough* lol

I'm not a necrophilia! John loves me, I tell you. Isn't a corpse allowed to have feelings? *cries*

Welcome Shoggoth by the way! I will be very nice and play you a song. *sits on a crate playing her invisible electric violin while singing about mushrooms and pervy things with corpses*