• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Notifications

Seneschal

Liche
True Blood
Hey folks

Years ago I turned off the "receive email notifications" feature in all my posts but it never worked. I made a post about this probably three years ago but it was never resolved. My email contains thousands of messages from CN as a result of this.
Now today for some reason, the one thing that did work for me awhile back (that being, notifications on The ThreeWord Story being turned off) has now started back up again.

HELLLLLLLP!!

Lynks

Lord of RAW
Staff member
True Blood
if you go to preferences (found by hovering over the person in the dashboard -> uncheck either 'automatically watch threads you create or when you reply' or 'and receive email notifications of replies' you should stop receiving these.